21st Century Technology for 21st
1) To enable all our staff and pupils to be confident, competent, and independent users of ICT. We aim to use ICT where appropriate to motivate and inspire pupils and raise standards across our R.EA.L Projects.
2) To develop every pupil’s ICT skills, knowledge, understanding and capability taught through the curriculum and our R.E.A.L Projects to provide opportunities for pupils to apply and consolidate their ICT capability across all curriculum contexts.
3) To provide a stimulating environment where access and use of ICT resources is natural, commonplace and enjoyable.
4) To keep pace with 21st Century Technology in ICT to support 21st Century Learning and have a commitment to teachers having the necessary tools to do their jobs effectively.
5) To allow staff to develop professionally by enhancing their teaching, management and administration skills
6) To promote effective learning and teaching and to use ICT to extend and develop communication skills (Twitter, Facebook, Seesaw)
7) This vision statement has been arrived at following consultation between pupils, staff and governors and will be reviewed on an annual basis.